Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yummy!


Every day, I have to have a cup of tea, without sugar, and preferably with something sweet, either something baked or of dark chocolate. Usually, I do the baking and I've been told I'm not bad either! Of course, I have to be in the mood. Since I've remembered, I have been baking for fun; to me, messing with flour and dough is calming. It can also give me the room to be creative when it requires some decorating.

Even though I always have something for tea time, I eat a small portion, not because I'm conscious (though I know I have to be right?), but that's just me... I guess a small portion eater type. :) So last night, I made a dozen dark chocolate cupcakes, which I didn't spend too much time on decorating, just enough to look good to eat(four of each design - sprinkles, drages, and fondant). For the blue dots, I used some of my previously-made dots from fondent, an inspiration from Sprinkles. One important part of baking is that I have to share it with others, in any form and way I can. I adore seeing the happy faces of people enjoying them. ~ Hugs

6 comments:

Thelma-Art said...

Mmmmm! I can smell them! So yummy.

Hélène Deroubaix said...

lovely cupcakes
I have just tried to make those once
& it was delicious!
We don't really make much cupcakes in France,it's very an American thing!
When I'll have kids I'll sure enjoy making those with cute colors and decorations :))

have a nice day!

Heather said...

Yummy! They are beautiful! And love love love chocolate...you're a girl after my own heart!

sonia close said...

Thelma,Helene, and Heather thank you so much for your lovely comments!

Micki Wilde said...

Gorgeous looking cupcakes!
I'm a cupcake lover too ;)

Micki x

Art From The heart said...

Yummy !! Me too.
Green tea & some chocolate,any chocolate.