The lovely Kaili has given me my first blogging award!
Apparently, the rule is that I have to share 7 random facts about myself! Gee... this might take a while. :) So here goes:
01. My first car was a used sky blue Volkswagon Beetle. I remember I thought it was so weird that the engine was in the back, instead of the front.
02. I judge people by their shoes, so be careful! :) I hope I don't scare anyone, but it's something I've always done... even unconsciously! I'm especially prone to do it with men... ask my husband.
03. I'm not the biggest morning person. I have to have some quiet time in the mornings, so it's obvious I'm definitely a night person.
04. My purse necessities: hand sanitizer, lotion, gloss, tissues, and pen/paper. What can I say... I'm a little girly, which bring me to my next fact...
05. I have been voted as Best Dressed Gardener in my neighborhood... several times. It's not unusual to see me in heels and a skirt, watering my flowers and trees. :)
06. I can't be in the car and not be the driver. Maybe it's my mental GPS, but I prefer to be the driver, otherwise I get bored in the car.
07. I have to have either coffee or tea (or both!) every day. It's usual for me to have 1 cup of coffee in the morning, and 2 - 3 cups of tea in the afternoon/evening.
I tag whoever wants to do this, so you have my approval! :)